Hello! Yes, based on the title and blog address, I am an online worker. I have been one for almost 3 years. It s not easy being an online worker you know, though the pay is good, much better than a regular worker but there are sacrifices to be made, more sacrifices than a regular work. I know because I've been there. I've been a regular worker, by regular worker, I mean a day job that requires an office, table, computer and an actual nagging boss where you can see the spit that is coming out from his or her mouth ( I neither confirm nor deny that I had a boss like the one that I described).
I created this blog for myself or for those who wants to know the life of an online worker. I don't know if anybody would be interested, but hey if you're reading this and you are not my friend, relative, boss, former officemate or anyone that I asked to read my blog, thank you for reading. Same goes to everyone especially to those who I asked to read this blog!
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
"( I neither confirm nor deny that I had a boss like the one that I described)." -- Om my? we do have the same kind of boss before!
We did? wow small world! Maybe we've worked together before?
Being an online worker is a great way to work and earn with a more flexible time. Another advantage when working from home is you manage your own time as long as you keep the job done on time. One way to work from home is to be a virtual assistant. Virtual assistants are self employed contractors that provide professional administrative, technical and social assistance to clients. Mostly, people are hiring part time virtual assistant from Elance.com, Odesk.com and Staff.com for full time workers. If you are hiring from job sites like Monster.com you will miss an opportunity to hire the right person for the job.
You might be interested in reading my other blog iamanonlineworker.com
Post a Comment